Friday 4 October 2013

One of them

I dont know what to say , i dont know what to feel , i dont know what to think , i dont know what to do , i cant even put a smile on my freaking face , im not happy, i feel very very lonely , i want someone to be there, just asking how am I feeling, whats wrong, are you okay? Im here for you, and cheer me up. But no. That wont fucking happen anymore . It wont. Sometimes I think that its true when you do something good, you get something good back, but when its bad, you get the consequences . Sigh. Some people or human being are just lucky , living in their happy lives with the ones they love . But some, just have to live their lifes, day by day passing by, no matter how mentally and physcially down they are, no one is fcking there to give a damn about them. 
One of them is me.