Wednesday 1 January 2014

さようなら 2013 , 今日は 2014

My second time spending New Year's here, in Brunei, 
It has been almost a year here, (with all those few weeks and days of back and forth to Kuching and Brunei of course). One year had just passed after my secondary graduation and SPM examination. I still can't believe that I graduated from high school, and currently taking International Baccalaureate Diploma Course, and also moving back to Brunei. I seriously did not even think about taking that course, because it is considered a very tough and risky course. 

Taking myself back to 2013, I dint really do or experience anything interesting nor challenging, until August, where I started entering an international school, studying IB Diploma course (Year 12 student). Firstly, I've never been to an international school, and my english is average or prob a lil below average (can say that my english doesn't require up to their standards whoops). Secondly, during my high school years, there's not even one Caucasian teacher (english/white people LOL im sorry) that taught me, so, I'm not used to my "English" teachers with their deep accent, but luckily, I survived that everyday embarrassment of saying "HUH?WHAT?SORRY?PARDON?" for a couple of months, & probably still doing it hehe. Lastly, the students here and my pervious school students (even from the same age of group), follow very very very different culture(?) for example, there smoking and drug is a big thing in school, but here, weeds weeds weeds is the thing for them. 
there's more but I'm just too tired to think bout loads of stuffs right now,

So, yeah, its sort of a big problem for me to adjust myself with the new environment,
 but mostly to study well and harder, giving all the time I have, doing my very best in every subjects not just the subject I love LOL, complete all the task, homework, assignments given in time, doing more and more research and mostly 
TO BE HAPPY ,
Its a NEW YEAR right? 
new year with new resolution, new challenges, new problems to overcome with, new friends, new life coming, new etc. 
New relationship? I'm not so sure about that, I don't seem to have the guts to be in a relationship yet (surprisingly I've been a year living in a single life), 
until (sigh i'm going to type the most typical phrase) I found the real person, him. whom I will always love. Even if I want to be with him (a real guy whom I liked since 2 years ago) , 
that's the last last thing that could ever will happen to me, 
for you to be part of my life.