Thursday 1 May 2014

Just The Beginning


"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you future and a hope." 
Jeremiah 29:11

Hey guess what! someone just finished her Bible Study, *giggles*
It's the most awesome achievement feeling this year :'D 
{besides joining the paintball match (& won the match)}

I felt that I grew so much after 2 months becoming a new believer, so proud of myself. 
But yeah, that's not the end of the journey, it's just the beginning and there's still so much more I need to learn. 
I gotta lift my head up high, searching & hoping for a better future that He had planned, and follow His way as he led me through this entire journey. 

Beside being able to learn so much from BS, 
I've met great and awesome believers in church, esp, Ps and my CG leader. 
& everyone of course ; played their own roles showing love and giving advice to me, as a new believer. Being able to hear part of their journey becoming a true believer,
through their testimony, history and story. 
It's just amazing to see how everyone has different background and history and seek for Him, and also them growing their love, faith, trust, and believe in Him each and every single day, even though some backed off, but they re-dedicated their life once more to 
HIM.