Wednesday 26 November 2014

Abba Father

was looking through photos just now, came across "our" first polaroid photo taken during sports day, that was like 2-3 years ago (?) & I still have it with me. All of my ex's photos I deleted right away the relationship ended. But "his", no, I kept it, even when we broke up that time, till today. I deleted every photos of us, but not this polaroid photo. Its not that I still like you or anything , but I feel like I want to remember you, not as a boyfriend/ex but as a friend, a very good friend, a friend who went through most of my ups and downs in life (well my teenage life). I'm really thankful and grateful that I've met someone like you. Even though we both are now going on different paths of our lives, but being able to hear/see you happy with someone or what you're pursuing right now, I'm really happy for you. You're doing really good now, in studies especially. I remember that I used to accompany you till late night just to finish your add.maths homework. I hope I did a good role in supporting and encouraging you during our high school years. If I did not, then I'm truly sorry, I should have done better as a friend. 
I'm not gonna complain and blame whoever or whatever happened in my past. 
In fact, I'm gonna remind myself, 
that is my past, that is my memories, 
& I'm not gonna stay there, I'm gonna walk forward, and leaving it behind, 
it can be my lesson, my mistake;
Its not gonna pull me down, 
because 
I have Jesus that will forgive me, forgive my sins when I confessed it, 
& I will put my 
trust 
faith 
in Him;
believing that He has greater and better plans ahead of me!