Thursday 24 October 2013

Demons


I just wanna wish my dad, mom, brothers, and mostly my grandpa will be strong enough to face the situation what our family is facing, 
I just wanna hope their strong enough to put their sad or show their weaknesses to other people, mostly trust no one , especially our relatives, that do something bad behind my family back. 
I don't know why our relatives treat us like that, especially to my dad & mom, I mean, we were once a family, but now you make me feel like you guys are not part of what we called family anymore.
I don't hate you guys, but I just don't like how you're treating my parents and my grandfather, what you did , what you ever did , wasn't it enough? I mean, you make my dad really terrible and horrible enough, till he can't even meet his sons and father more often. You have plenty of businesses / outlets to be busy about, and yet you still have time to like , treat my family horrible, doing things behind their backs, dude, you live in a luxurious life, what more do you want from us? 
My parents din't say a word about yesterdays incident, but I knew, from my brother girlfriend, my parents doesn't want me to get worried and fucked up, but yeah, i din't, maybe because I din't know the complete story about it, or who is really behind it. Both of my brother's have to focus on their studies, and I hope this incident won't make them feel , pressured, emotional, or pissed, but I know they are. 
My parents, especially my dad have to be strong to struggle this life, together with my mom and us. But I just really want one day, everything will be settled, like seriously, I feel so useless not know what to do, or what to say, plus I'm the youngest one in the family , who doesn't have the right to say anything, or who doesn't even have the chance or turn to say a thing, in this family.