Monday 25 November 2013

25 random facts about me

Its almost the end of November,
& I can't wait for December holiday, (:
one month of break from IB heh

I don't know what to post, but I saw Hazel's blog post about her "25 random facts about me"
I feel like doing it as well! :) hope you don't mind, zel :)

So, here I go :
-
-
-

1. imma pure Chinese
2. the only daughter and the youngest in the family
3. My name isn't a male name, its unisex, and its spelt Joelle , two e's and l's :)
4. Petite, 154cm (imagine how short and tiny I am sigh, sadlife)
5. Shoe size 37(EU) , 6/7 (US) , 4/5 (UK)
6. I was born in Brunei (JPMC), stayed in Brunei till the aged of 4, and moved to Kuching till I finished my Form 5 (aged 17), and now I'm back here, in Brunei (:
7. I don't like to read books, especially those thick novels, i tend to fall asleep heh
8. I've collected over 70 gempak starz comic books! And I'm gonna hunt for more when I get back to Kuching :)
9. My bad habit is bitting my nails, and my nails are fugly and uneven, sigh (sadlife again)
10. I love rice and plain buns! (nyoms)
11. I don't eat fresh oysters, i tried once and thats it, never ever again
12. I hate.....OAT D:
13. I dont dont drink coffee
14. I have the habit of staring at people's teeth, ( i know this sounds weird, im sorry )
15. I listen to music before I go to sleep, thats a must (unless i'm really really tired and i fall asleep straightaway hehe)
16. I'm right handed, but I hold my spoon on my left and the fork on my right hand teehee
17. I've travelled to Australia, Shanghai, Singapore, Thailand
18. I'm currently taking International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IB) in International School Brunei (ISB), its a 1 1/2year course
19. My age increase every 2nd of August, so, I'm 18 now (2013)
20. I quit my piano at Grade 3 and Grade 4 for theory because I hate theory so much and I regret quitting piano, till now :(
21. I have two elder brothers, Kenny (22) and Kelly (19)
22. I looked like my second brother when I was young, but now I looked like my elder brother (how weird is that)
23. I love sleeping
24. I support Torres wherever he go (Liverpool, Chelsea, Spain)
25. I love PURPLE so much (both of my rooms in Kuching and Brunei are purple, my purple watch, my purple school bag, my purple bedsheets, my purple whatsapp background, my purple pencil case LOL)

to any bloggers who read this, do this 25 random facts about you! :)

Kay I hope I don't bore you peeps, but nah, no one's gonna read my blog anyway, hewhewhew
gotta go to class now, sigh Geography :(