Monday 2 December 2013

Nothing More To Say

Mom and Dad are curious that why didn't my school organise a school trip, I don't know what respond. I kept silence. They stared at me. I said, yes there is. Two. One to Singapore and the other to Philippine. The school told me weeks ago . Mom and Dad said, and then? Aren't you going? I did not respond to their question. After my dad went out to play golf, my mom approached me, " so, about your school trip, why don't you just say you wan to go? " I don't know what to say at that time. 
" I want to but did not say anything to both of you because I don't want both of you to feel burden. Its not that cheap, it cost 1.2K brunei dollars, what more do you want me to say?" 

 I don't want to add more burden to both of you. I just can't. Thats why I prefer to back off and keep everything to myself :'(