Sunday 3 August 2014

Two Eight One Four *// Nineteenth

Happy 19th Birthday, Joelle. 
wow finally turning nineteen, adding up one year old each year, time does go real fast ey. 
Celebrated my birthday a day earlier this year (gotta work full shift on my birthday oh wellz), I din't know it was actually a surprised birthday dinner, haha like seriously no clue at all. Long story short, my mom planned all this, and with the help of my brother's girlfriend, or should I just call her my so called future-sister-in-law (hahaha). Twas a great, awesome, unforgettable birthday memory :') 
I can't believed that I teared up in front of them, not because of the surprise, but because of a voice call from me Dad. We both have the same birthday, same date and month, this year we couldn't celebrate it together, so he wished my happy birthday through weChat, it was so touching, idk why, he sounded sad though, but idk, i literally teared up, and make some of them teared up as well, HAHAHA awks. 
I'm really grateful to have these people around me, so cheer me up, to put so much effort just to make someone happy, and also I'm grateful enough to have these bunch of lovely people in my life. Life is great. God is good. He gave me a wonderful life with lovely awesome people being part of my life and me being part of their lives as well. God is great. I couldn't ask for more. God blessed me with such loving parents, brothers, grandfather, best friends, good friends, friends, even friends from Facebook, those who wished me happy birthday, I'm glad to able to meet them. I realized how blessed my life have become. All thanks to the Lord, who gave me an opportunity to seek for him, to believe him, to love him, and to have an open heart to myself, letting Him into my life, forever and ever. Each day passed by, going through ups and downs in life, The Lord is always my saviour, my strength, the strength of my life, the saviour of my soul. Because of Him, because of what He taught us all, I love my family more and more, trying to understand and be there for each of them. Because of Him, I tend to be more joyous and also to lend a hand to anyone of my friends who needed it, and eventually, I make new friends and became closer and closer each day. Because of Him, I became more independent, especially when it comes to my studies, without the verse 
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13 
I won't be able to obtain good results last month. 
Not to forget, the house of God that I went to, to feel the presence of the Holy Spirit, to understand deeper what the Lord is telling us, and also to have the most awesome church members. (missing them so much) 




Like I said, 
I really could not ask for more. 
xx