Monday 17 November 2014

hope x faith

Oh wow, I have not been blogging since, nearly 3 months ago?
I still don't know what to blog about though. Nothing much happened.
I'm still waiting for my Asian Nursing Scholarship (ANS) interview.
It's this coming January. It's nearly 2015 also.
Time flies.
I've not been in school for 3 months as well. Stopped IB, due to reasons. But its okay, I understand, but I'm glad that I experienced how IB would be like for the first year :-) & I'm glad to meet friendly schoolmates & teachers in ISB. It's a great school, I can say.
I can't wait for the interview actually. I'm excited for it yet anxious about it. I don't know man, maybe because it's an interview, who likes being interviewed? LOL I'm excited for baby selle as well! She decided to apply to that scholarship, aww so happy for her, happy that she's willing to take that step of faith in pursuing different careers from what she wanted the most.
It's okay baby selle :-) I'm here with you & I believe that God will blessed you & give you greater plans ahead for you!


Though I'm not studying, but I've been working ; working as a tuition teacher & clerk(?) but obviously I'm not eligible to work in Brunei, but just helping my little cousins education & families business/company. It's not that bad actually, except waking up early in the morning. HAH. The best part is, well I bet that's every employees best feels, RECEIVING YOUR SALARY. I spent most of my first month salary during my Geography Trip to Singapore (not a wise spender) but glad that I can saved up some HEHE. 

x

This month is the month of Arise & Build in CHCB, oh my, I'm so proud to be a part of it. Such a blessed opportunity. It is where we get to pledged, & fulfil that amount of pledging we pledged. 
(i don't think i explained that right) 
but yeah, it is for us to make our vows to God & fulfil our pledge with faith & trust towards God and His house. 

x