Sunday, 18 January 2015

You are Good -

finally get to settle down almost everything right now,
thank you Lord. 
thank you for your leading & guidance throughout this early year of 2015, 
being able to spend some quality time with fambam, 
going to church no matter where I am, 
getting accepted for the nursing scholarship, 
starting school soon after months waiting, 
being able to spend some time with my babes too, 
still keeping in touch with Fung, 
& 
mostly being able to love You more & more 
each day, 
everyday.

I couldn't ask more from You, but only me holding onto Your never ending love, faith, leading, guidance & protection, blessings into my family, my friends, my spiritual family, everyone thats going through rough days & me; 
knowing You will be there for us, wherever we go, whatever we do, 
keeping that faith and trust in You, Father.

I thanked You everyday, when days are rough or when days are good -
because You, Lord is a good God.