Sunday 18 January 2015

You are Good -

finally get to settle down almost everything right now,
thank you Lord. 
thank you for your leading & guidance throughout this early year of 2015, 
being able to spend some quality time with fambam, 
going to church no matter where I am, 
getting accepted for the nursing scholarship, 
starting school soon after months waiting, 
being able to spend some time with my babes too, 
still keeping in touch with Fung, 
mostly being able to love You more & more 
each day, 
everyday.

I couldn't ask more from You, but only me holding onto Your never ending love, faith, leading, guidance & protection, blessings into my family, my friends, my spiritual family, everyone thats going through rough days & me; 
knowing You will be there for us, wherever we go, whatever we do, 
keeping that faith and trust in You, Father.

I thanked You everyday, when days are rough or when days are good -
because You, Lord is a good God.