Tuesday 7 April 2015

2 out of 7

Hello! Its finally the month of April. The month I have been waiting for eiei. Its been two days since I left Bruland & I've got 5 more days left to Singapore! woot woot so eggcited! A new adventure awaits me! :-) I hope and pray that everything will turn out smoothly when I reached Sg (also to other scholars) ; settling student pass, hostel, roommates, school and church (YAY).
My parents will be meeting me there for the first few days, hopefully I have the time to spend some time with them, probably will be free in the night. But of course I want them to have their time alone because it is their so called "honeymoon" because they both haven't had one in a long time so yeah hahaha tho its just three nights and four days lulz.
As I'm back home in Kuching, my eldest brother gave my mom a shocking news, well, not to me but to my parents and gramps especially haha HE WANTS A HUGE TATTOO ON HIS ARMS, I'm not sure what tattoo that is, its like a fish flower pattern kind of thing (i think) well, I'm not surprised. and my brother said its because he wants to also cover up his arm scar (lol?) hahaha lamest excuse brah. of course my mom and gramps said no without hesitation. we expected that tho. but but but mom said that we can have tattoos after we get married HAHAHA so epic. but I do want a tattoo! not sure where or what I should have :\ because its really difficult to not let it show, I just want a tattoo for me myself.