Thursday 9 April 2015

Yesterdays Impromptu

them girlfriends and I were supposed to hang out the whole day yesterday, we planned even before I leave Bruland. Because Roselle needs to schedule her working shifts and Gloria is having her finals. but nope. Roselle's mother was admitted to ICU due to mild heart attack for 3 days, so yeah. We have to cancel our meet up sesh. Then, Roselle texted us around 10pm, asking where we are and do we wanna chill at her work place. so we did! she fetch us to and back some more (how nice and willing of her hahahaha because I couldn't drive and Gloria doesn't have a car atm) 

Impromptu catch up sesh with them girlfriends @ The Coffee Clinic


I ordered a Lemon Mojito Mint at first. I didn't know it was so soda-ish (I don't really like taking fizzy drinks) so I gave it to Roselle and asked her to order something more refreshing and light. She ordered this Mango and Strawberry Tea! It was so light (like drinking plain water) but with mango and strawberry aroma. NICE.  


SELFIE TWIME. 
11 years of friendship and more to go! 


MORE SELFIES. 

LDR with these two lovelies of mine for another 10 more years :( pls pls bare with me girls. loving them to bits! couldn't asked for more than having both of these girls in my life, always there whenever I needed help, advices, motivation and more. No matter how busy their life is, they still manage to make some time to reply my lame miserable 'i don't know what to do or say' texts. & of course not only whenever I feel down, always being there for me when my days were happy too! PLUS my never ending shameless selfie I sent to them HAHA and Roselle spamming with her never ending typos and Gloria always having her gula apong and assignments due date HAHAHA 
i'm gonna miss them :(