Saturday 30 May 2015

The Season



Time flies; 7th week here in SG & 6th week in NYP :-) 
So far.. Things are pretty good & exciting ! (Though there are times where I just felt super homesick) but I know that's what and why I havta hold on tight and keep moving forward , everyone is behind & beside cheering for me in every step that I'm gona take! Woot woot . 




I just wana thanked God for giving me such a blessed blessed loving family ; I really don't know what I'm gona do without my dad&mom, my bruhhss&gramps! Dad&mom living in Bruland and Bruhs&Gramps living in Msia.. & Theres me in SG .. See how we all stay in diff countries (sobs) but I believe that no matter what, distance is never an issue for us all, even gramps knows how to vid call! Hehe God will always be over my family & I, strengthening this family, pouring His sparkles of love and smiles of joy in this fambam! :) 




Another person whom I thanked God for ; though we both don't really get to hang out or even meet (usually meet before heading to bed where we bumped each other after bath around midnight hahaha) always a cheerful and loving girl! :-) 








GIRLS THAT IM GONNA STAY WITH IN A ROOM FOR TWO YEARS! :D 
mah roommates yo' 
; Jac Jac, who sleeps below me, was awarded the best chef award using rice cooker (by me), & not to forget I FOUND MY WORKOUT BUDDY :D her squats formation are da bomb, like legit squats! & also my StreetWorkout buddy! Hehe! 
; Ivy Vy, the one who sleeps next to me but below lol, super adorable girl who loves washing clothes haha & her bed is filled with stuffed toys esp her BUBU hahaha 
also she love love to sleep talk! 
; last person Pei Yee! Lean longs legs that always disappear during weekends hahaha (going back to JB)  she's always happy go lucky and super loud , the only time its not loud is when she's asleep or she's not in the room haha 


overly attached babes ;  couldn't ask for more than this two lovely amazing friends since primary school , it's been almost a decade (: 






NR1526 <3 gona spend the 3 yrs going thru nursing course with them all! 


Which leads to my lovely subgroup! We're the subgroup 4! Gona spend the entire sem with these people! Believing in improving and presenting more and more better presentation! :-) GOODLUCK to all of us! 







LAST BUT NOT LEAST ; PLACE WHERE I CALLED HOME 💕 @ HoGC together w/ FLFC . The place & people who I always look forward too every weekends & every impromptu bonding sesh ;) it's really amazing to see how so many young generations being saved, serving & on fire for God. A church where they strongly believed in young people, & the services are always so happening & up-lifting. Super amazeballs how God is moving ! 


ending this post (doesn't seem like an update post but it's k I'm gona post another post on places and FOODS) with my dip in nursing uniform where I'm gona wear for 3yrs :) 

A post where it's just something I'm really thankful for being able to have this opportunity to grow to build to strengthen my faith towards God.